Since 2018, HAIP Solutions GmbH, a young tech company from Hanover (Germany), has been working in the development of user-oriented hyperspectral imaging (HSI) camera solutions.
Our products based on spectral technology are used in the fields of plant breeding, agriculture and forestry, food industry, recycling and geology. We strongly believe that spectral imaging can contribute to making the world a more sustainable planet.
We want to make it as easy and intuitive as possible for the users of our products to be able to enjoy and use hyperspectral technology. Since the start of our company, we have been working intensively with partners from various fields to put the user at the centre of our solutions.
Current job offers:
- Konstruktion-/CAD-Entwickler (w/m/d)
- Software-Entwickler (w/m/d)
- Elektronik-Entwickler (w/m/d)
- Werkstudent | Praktikant – Marketing & Public Relations (w/m/d)
- Werkstudent | Praktikant – Business Development & Sales (w/m/d)
You are welcome to send us initiative applications at any time. Send your application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org